"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18.2







Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In Stitches...

So, I've been keeping myself in stitches - sewing purses! I finally have
my Etsy shop open but am still in the process of getting things listed.
Thought I'd share some of what I've been making. 

My purses are my own designs and patterns and are all
handmade by me. I use only 100% cotton fabrics and the purses
can be machine washed and dried.  

I do use individual fabrics in several different purse designs,
but I never make 2 purses exactly the same.
You are unique, and your purse should be too!

All purses are fully lined and have 10 interior pockets!
I turned this purse inside out to show the pockets;
this is one side, with 2 - 2" pockets, 2 - 4" pockets,
and 1 - 5" pocket. The other side is the same,
for a total of 10 pockets. 

This owl print is one of my favorites! And you can't go
wrong with green, pink and black! 

I also love the combination of navy, yellow and white,
and the daisy prints work perfectly. 

Another green, pink and black one, this time with lots of white
also. Love the tab with the great big buttons. The buttons are
purely decorative; there's actually a magnetic snap underneath. 

And here are some of the purse-size tissue cozies - aren't
they adorable? I make them in fabrics to match
my purses, but also make them in lots of other fun prints.  

These drink cozies were born out of the need to protect my fingers!
The paper sleeves on those coffee drinks just don't cut it for
my fingertips - these cozies have fleece inside to
keep my fingers from burning.
And they work great for cold beverages too. I keep
one in my purse to use in restaurants: I love my iced tea
but I don't particularly care to have condensation
running down my hands and dripping onto my clothes.

The cozy absorbs the moisture and keeps my hands and
clothes dry. And, like the purses and tissue cozies, they
can be tossed in with the laundry.

So that's a sneak peak at what will be in my Etsy shop very soon.
I hope you'll check it out!

Thanks,
Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment