The image of the chicks and flowers is from Alpha Stamps "Easter Chicks" collage sheet.
I cut out the flower section and the tie ends of the kerchief to make them 3D. I found a bit of tiny white rickrack to outline the egg cutout, and added green seed beads in the valleys. At the top is a piece of green silk ribbon. The banner is mounted on foam for extra dimension.
This one also uses an image from the "Easter Chicks" collage sheet. I put white lace trim around the egg cutout, topped with a pink chenille-type fiber. At the bottom, the banner is mounted on foam, the leaves are punches, and the flowers are picked off a stem from the dollar store. I glued seed beads in the centers. (There is a pink flower in the center, but it was molested during the scan.)
This image is from Alpha Stamps' "Chicks & Violets" collage sheet. I cut out the three chicks at the bottom and mounted them on foam for dimension. The violets were not as distinct as I wanted, so I hand painted over them to give them a bit more "oomph". I put dark magenta silk ribbon at the corners and a ladybug made from a button with the shank removed. Again, the blue color was washed out, so I painted it.
It is so satisfying and gratifying to get into my art room and actually produce finished projects. I think perhaps I'm getting my groove back!